There Are Times When You Find Someone That Is Special

Dating has never been one of my strong suits. In fact it seems to be just the opposite. However, timing is never the best in life.

I have found one special person, who doesn't realize just how much they connect with you, at least on my end. She has a great sense of humor and she is a success in her own right. She is witty, funny, cute, and she makes me laugh.

However, I am back in that dating cycle again where I am trying to find my niche. I am not quite sure where that is, but I do know that this woman has special qualities that are beyond phenominal.  I hope that sometime she will understand just how interested I am in her.

I know I probably don't stand a snowball's chance in hell, but I need to make the attempt or lose this attractive, intelligent, witty person behind.

I hope she knows how special she is. I have faith in her. I think I have my faults and maybe they are too much for her. Who knows? But she is special. And I like her win, lose, or draw.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I'm feeling overwhelmed by life’s challenges I ask myself this one simple question 'what would Howard Elder do ?"

    http://weloveshon.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts